This is probably really late considering we’re at least a week into the new year but I’ve been giving this a lot of thought. It galls me that I didn’t have anything finished in 2016. I can’t let this year end the same. So I’m giving myself real approachable goals this time around.
- Finish writing Golden Wings by the end of (Jan 2017)
- Have Golden Wings edited and out by the end of (June 2017)
- Finish outline for Shinigami 03 by the end of (July 2017)
- Have Shinigami 03 written by the end of (Dec 2017)
- Make time to work on other books in The Aftermath Collection
I have taken steps to ensure what has happened to me last year will not effect this year. I’ve been working hard to increase my productivity and making sure I write more every day than I was ever doing the past two years. I’m really going to put in the time to make sure I do what I’m setting out to do.